I'm Still Unsure
What can I expect from these courses?
All of our losses are different and our styles of grieving and coping vary. These courses were designed for all kinds of thinkers and doers, to help anyone better understand their grief needs and develop new tools to cope.
Practically speaking, that means:
- a combination of didactic teaching and self-exploration activities for all types of loss, grounded in evidence-informed approaches to grief support.
- reading, videos, & activities, to accommodate different learning styles.
- support in tending to both the loss-oriented aspects of grieving, as well as the restoration-oriented aspects of learning to rebuild after a loss.
- courses created for both intuitive grievers (those emotional and expressive in how they grieve) and instrumental grievers (those who lean more quiet and cognitive or analytical in their grief style).
- an optional community to join for more connection with others.
Remember, grief is the normal and natural response to loss; it is not something to recover from or fix. Instead, grief support is about learning to have a relationship with someone who has died while learning to take care of ourselves as we grieve. We're confident our courses will help you will both.
Please reach out if you still have questions!